Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Holiday SUM UP!


Well I hella lagged but here is an ultimately a holiday sum up of everything that happened!

Well first of all my small faith community were the sponsors for the very last Simbang Gabi, 2 Hearts Small Faith Community!

Set-up

We had a sound system and lighting!

FOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Dessert!
All ready!!

People here for the reception

MUNCHIN'

We also had music&dancin'

Look at all that left over food!

CHRISTMAS
Dinner before midnight mass!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

O____________O

MIDNIGHT MASS
PACKED

Choir

Buds on instruments!

AFTER
THE TREEE!

Gifts

Time to open em!

Shirt totally fits my dad! 

I couldn't get anything for my bday cause it was a surprise party!!!

I ended my year with the craziest thing I could do in my condition!!!
Which was a test to what I can do...and plus I wanna feel the love once again!
So I went to POPNYE (a rave like I did before)...and I MADE IT!!! NOW I WANNA GO TO ALL EVENTS THAT I CAN AND GLOVE AGAIN LIKE I USED TOO!!!
I was literally surrounded by love everywhere!


                                                        My homeboy Preston glovin'


                                   This guy is raw as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!

                                                                   The Night Out!

                                                   COUNTDOWN TO 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ended 2013 and started 2014 the best way I can think of!!!!!!
Thank God I survived!!!! No seriously I thank him for always watching over me!!!!!!

Now I need to work on all the things that I can so I can drive, go back to school and finish, get sexy again, and start my career and move on with my life!!

But I am ultimately thankful for any and everyone that helped me out in 2013! I just wish I can literally go up to any and everyone and just thank em individually for really being there for me!

Just gotta keep praying for my continued healing

I WILL RISE TO THE TOP AGAIN!

-Naaataan OUT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment