Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Simbang Gabi 2013!!!

Well in short it means Night Mass!!! 10 days before Christmas! So a night mass for 10 days! and Ima try to capture all ten days even if its only a pic or two!!!

Well without further ado

1st Night
Inside the church!

The Choir!!

Fr. Jesse!

Always a reception after mass!


2nd Night
Youth Choir!

My view from where I have been sitting since 1992? I think!

Fr. Francis! A big person in my life ever since I was smaller, Mos def love this guy



Another set of photos I shot was for my madre's Santa guy!




Santa and the kids!  







Food area!



Fam

Children


You know Santa must feel like he gotta gift in this pic!


Not afraid of Santa?! This kid is going places!!!


Had also a dancing contest for even more presents!!

 On a side note I need more lenses...just cause all I have is wide lenses but if I want to get a close shot totally can't do it due to not having the right lenses...
Well if you really wanna get me something for Christmas, I just really want one thing for Christmas and that would be my drivers license please! Feel so empty not being able to drive...otherwise I don't need presents, I am already blessed with what I still have and happy with that!

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment