Saturday, December 7, 2013

CANIBEAT Meet: Tribute to Paul Walker

Well what can I say?! It was a big ass meet! a whole ton of cars came through whether it was raining or not still a lot of people so please dont blame me if I didnt shoot your car! Whenever it stopped raining I shot and when it did I put my cam away! SO without further ado the pictures!!! If you dont see it here then go straight to my flickr www.flickr.com.naaataan

Yes main reason why this meet happened!

The guy who set this all!

SKYRINEEEEE!!!

Hey look it's a Bunny!!

The only guy from SEMA here!!!

Fellow Brotha!!!

This guy hella pogi tho!!!

This guy!!!!

So clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So da sexy!!!

I want these wheels so bad...

From In-N-Out to Costco!!!!

I still got a few more but if youre pic isnt here... GO HEREEEEE!!!

Also check out all the pics ive ever taken go to flickr!!

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment