Thursday, January 23, 2014

First car-shoot for some time now

Yeah just really trying to get back in the photog game! So I told my cousin lemme shoot your car with a gun but before that I'll photoshoot your car! but no models...cause I don't have any #sadlyfe

But anyways check my shhhtuff out

I know I used this spot so many times but love this spot!

What were doing in front of him on the ground?! Hmmm...

We went out of the garage to a mall parking lot!

Best picture well I thought it was just cause it showed the owner and his THOT!

Well if you ever want a photoshoot or something hit me up and we'll talk about it! I'll say this that I know my pics arent the best but I'll give it a try!!!!

And also PRESS THIS to go straight to these pictures!

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment