Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just simply chillaxin'

Well in short some of my buds rented out a garage out in order to keep their cars stationed for the time being and also to do anything that is needed to install/repair! This thang is pretty awesome I say myself!

I WANT ONE OF THESE NOW!

Sick 240sx OPPS I mean 420sx!!!!

I really want one of these just so I can practice!!!

OH WHAA! They have one with a clutch? SICKKK!!!!





A Twin Post lift?! If I have this garage MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE!!

The Law puttin' in some work!!

and more work!!!

Teamwork conquers all!!!

We had the top floor shii!!!!!

The Start of the evening!

Close to ending and look how many cups there is!!!

When we went down!

THE VERY ENDING!!! Best part!

Let's end these photos with something funny to look at!!!! I just don't know if this car is a guy or girl...lashes, a red nose, and a mustache? I guess that's San Francisco for ya!!!

and the final icing on all these photos...a video I made from whatever I thought I can do to put into a video...so dont criticize me just got back into editing a video and still need more practice at it!



                 

                  Preston's Bday from Austin Natan on Vimeo.

Well that was the best I can do for now but just stay tuned I will come out with more bidness! and last one once and for all HAPPY BELATED PRESTON!!! Coffee Shop TIME?!


-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment