Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sac-town

It's always enjoyable going to Sacramento due to all the food, sights and company! Let's say this trip was fulfilling! From Arden mall to Boiling Crab to Boba, wouldn't you say that was fulfilling to the stomach mostly...on a side note, I really tried to experiment with all the post-processing edits so I'd like a little feedback so feel free to comment or message! Salamat!

Can you tell we are literally from the "City of Smiles"

On the way to the Sac

Arden Mall

The center of Arden Mall

Had to go in Urban Outfitters and found some interesting books

One day I will have this book by my bedside with a check in by one hun-sike, just by ONE person

"You have to get lost before you can be found" Let that rattle on your head for awhile...

Can't go to Sac without gettin' BC!

My crowd today

ABOUT TO DIG IN!

Dug in...and FULL!

Tried SnowCrave in Sac...you about that Taro life?! cause I am!

Bay Bridge

Bay Bridge

Bay Bridge

Bay Bridge

So I really want your feedback honestly so lemme know what you think! Click the link to go straight to the album to see the rest and/or download these pictures
https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/sets/72157650857246602/

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment