Sunday, February 15, 2015

(Posted old draft from 2011?) Old Skool lenses

I feel like I've been neglecting my prime lenses like my 50mm f/1.4 and my 135mm f/2.5. Just bear in mind that these are old m42 mount film lenses so its not always the best to shoot with especially if your lazy. The thing about these lenses is that when it is open to the widest aperture, it is really soft so I must bump up the aperture in order for it to be sharp. With that I have to sacrifice depth of field and low light. But these lenses have gave me some of my best pictures. My feelings towards these lenses is a love/hate.

Heres a few pictures that I had shot with these lenses...



_MG_7277



Stance



Naaataan's MKIII



Naaataan's MKIII



Cupcakes



_MG_5188



_MG_4281                    _MG_4355


_MG_4309


_MG_4401


_MG_5035                    _MG_4955


The thing about these lenses is that I got em for less than $20...actually my mom bought a shii load of old film lenses. I just swooped on 2 out of like 15 lenses because it was the only 2 that I knew you could convert to an ef mount so booyahh! Never expected how much these lens would give me.


-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment