Monday, February 2, 2015

My first Ambience!

Well what is "Ambience" I bet you are wondering, well in short, it's a glover's meet up where we could see and learn new moves to advance our gloving techniques! Or really just to enjoy other people's lightshows. If you aren't familiar with what are lightshows, well it's basically a part of the rave community that helps express our feelings on a certain song or beat, just really vibing to it! I mean it also could be that you love the art of gloving, you know just seeing all those lights and seeing how creative one can be with these gloves! By the way I'm still learning how to take gloving pics so just know I tried my best on taking these photos!

Homie Preston going at it on Choice!

Them lighttrails tho!

His light selection was crazy AF

BlueGreen!

A small room full of people giving lightshows...its like a mini rave!

Find any spot and give a lightshow!

How many damn colors?!?!?!

I mean you could kinna see his face and it looks awesome LOL!

There! Now you can see all the colors being used!

A ball of light!

Now it's his turn to get a show!

Enjoyment could be seen in his face!
Sadly this is the end...

But he said it'll be every week and also the different places depending on date!

If you know how to shoot a lightshow properly please slide in my DMs and tell me how lol and by DMs I mean email me at ANaaataan@yahoo.com

If you also wanna download the full version, visit my blogspot or click on this link to go straight to the album https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/sets/72157650197810327/

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment