Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pier 39

With an urge to shoot, we set out on a mission to take pictures and not come back until we have good pictures....nahhhhhh we just wanted to take pictures at the pier! I was driving so when we got on Embarcadero I felt pretty damn good being the only import vehicle there while everybody else driving their economy cars lol. We were lucky to find a parking spot near where the pier started. That day I borrowed Mr. Aquino's 24-70mm well I have been borrowing it for over a week...but anyways with that lens I shot like hell, every little thing I can find I shot. Its been awhile since I actually entered the pier *ahemm10yearsplus* yeah well its like everything was new to me like I was an actual tourist. After shooting for awhile at the pier we then headed to Powell to have a dunch or linner, which ever you prefer, to have some Thai food! For parking lets just put it this way...we put an hour in the meter, took us 20 minutes to find the restaurant, we decided to go back and move to a garage and walking back took another 15mins and by the time we got my car to the garage the meter just finished...I HATE SF PARKING! Next time Im taking BART.


Pier 39
Flags


SF
IDK


Pier 39
Boats


Pier 39
The Pier


Pier 39
Jack Spareribs


Pier 39
VROOM


Pier 39
They said "Ar! Ar! Ar!"


Pier 39
Ship


Pier 39
TANDEM


Chinatown
Chinatown


Chinatown
Wheres the third?


Yes it was a jolly good day!


-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment