Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's day gift and PacMan fight!

Well my day started out waking up when I wanted too so you know I had a good night's rest! My mom came in my room and told me to clean my room for the Pacman fight so I was like alright! After that I took a bath and dressed up to go to the mall. I needed to buy my mom a mother's day gift and also get my "Happy Hour" Frap! When I got to the mall, the first thing I went to was Starbucks! It was like 30 mins before I got my Frap -__- but its ok I still got it! ^_^ Then I went to a few stores desperately searching for a gift until I got to Target...it was a gold mine of gifts. I had a few choices but finally settled on one...a candle. My mom loves candles! I also bought a bag and some tissue paper because presentation is everything. I was feeling pretty accomplished. I then had to go to this hospital in San Mateo because my uncle was in the ER, I pray for his fast recovery but we went there to pick up my auntie to watch the Pacman fight since she couldnt stay over at the hospital. Then the fight came along and it was really exciting! For me personally I thought it was a good fight even they had a bullshit call on the knockdown and Pacman wasnt fighting his best!


Clean room
Clean ass room!!!


Mocha Coconut Frap!!!
Mocha Coconut Frapp!!!!


Even more gifts!
Some Gift Bags


A shiii load of candles!
The candles


Mother's day gift!
Everything I need for Mother's day


Clouds
Clouds were looking epic


My "MP" shirt
My "MP" Shirt


Food
The Food!


The Crowd
The Crowd


Boss...


For the rest of today's photos go on my FLICKR

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment