Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's day itself!

Woke up to my dad showing me what he got my mom...I was half asleep so I was just like cool cool. After laying down for another 5 minutes (more like 20) I got up and finally saw what my dad gave which was a guess watch. You already know what I gave my mom from my previous post! She loved the candle! We then headed out to church and I was like Mother's day?! Might as well bring my camera. Today was also the graduation for the little preschoolers so they also did a little performance for the congregation. We then went home where we had our breakfast and decision making on where to go. My mom always pushes me on where to go but since it was mother's day I had an excuse to have her pick where to go! ^_^ She then decided lets go to Hillsdale Mall because its near the hospital where my unc was at, she wanted to visit him before goin to the mall. When we were at the mall, I heard a yell come from across the mall, I look around and saw my nephew. Havent seen that guy in awhile, we chilled for a bit and took pictures of stupid stuff...Thats the Natan Family for you! and this is pretty much my Mother's day!


Cake
My auntie always baking a cake depending on occasion!


Mothers
Praying over the mothers of the church


Grad
The Preschoolers Grad


LEHHGOO
LEHHGOOO!!


Padre
JOLLY! That is my father, ask ANYONE!


Mall decor
Some Mall Decor


Creative
This is actually a creative way in advertising a game


Toys
I must buy this....this thing took 20 minutes of my life...


Fam!
Natan Family!


Ride it!
Beastility....


ohhh btw the only reason my mom isnt in these pics is because she hates her picture gettign taken...weird I know! You have a son that loves to take pictures, and you dont like pictures...O_O LOL!

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment