Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Another wedding that I absolutely love doing

Please know the title is totally sarcatic. I hate weddings but then when I have one of the homies ask me to take pictures, my weakness to help one another kicks in and I take pics for them anyways. This wasn't a total bad thing cause I got to practice shooting people under a sufficient amount of productive stress. Just know I'm only posting photos I thought that was good so if you wanna see em all just go here https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157663851196432

Here's the contract!!!

They were the future siblings but now in-laws

Stairway to forever love.

Anthony in the back striking a pose!







MONEYSHOT!


It's official

Time for poses

I actually put alot of work into this pic cause I thought it was cool!

Them smiles tho!

You should take a picture with her like this!

TA-DA!!

Mwuah!

Cool guys

...and of course!

DAB

This is now a memorable place...

...for them!

He's a car guy!

ANOTHER ONE!

ANOTHER ONE!!

Clear!

Trying to experiment

Shoulda wrote "JUST MARRIED" on the back...

Awwww look at the mess you guys doin!
Like I said at the top of this, if you wanna see all the photos I took from this event visit the link below
https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157663851196432

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment