Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Another one...yes another random photoshoot

My car was dirty so I decided to go black and white to practice a little! Tell me what you guys think, did I do a good job or not?! I crave feedback and criticism JUST CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!

Owner shooting car

The owner in focus!

Does a little tilt give it a little character or not?

Or just keep it straight?

The only color pic I did.

Still needs work I know

Went heavy on the color-contrasting

Always gotta have an ass shot cause this will be the last thing you see before I win

Focusing on that rear nahmsayin'!

Then make your way to the front

Doesnt B&W cover the dust on the car well?

I wanna keep on practice shooting, so hit me up by email ANaaataan@yahoo.com COOL?! I only want to get better without going to school for it!

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment