Wednesday, April 29, 2015

This past weekend

I just had hella sweets and celebrated my parents anni/mom's bday so enjoy these pics

Pineapples SF

Look at all that cans of Dole!

They gots shaved ice and Rice plates too!

Just look at that? How does that not look delicious

Eat that shit, that yummy ass shit

When we went to Haight, I got a Kaskade album cause sale

IDK what album this is but I gotta say that this is a great album cover...

In the Trance Section...My Fave Group EVAHHHH

Ameoba SF

Mitchell's Ice Cream

Best Milkshake I ever had...

Tryna be artistic cause Haight St.
Everyone just watchin the Giants!

House packed

This little sweetie!!!

Rather have a phone than a camera like mine...

How she blew her candles out so her saliva doesnt go all over the cake

Pray over for their anni!

I mean just look at that smile just for being able to hold her hand..

Their faces are right on his titties...

Final group photo!

Click on this link to see the rest of the pictures from this set!
Haight & Pineapples
https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/sets/72157652238594842/

Bday
https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/sets/72157652238594862/

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment