Monday, April 6, 2015

MKIII's Unite!! Ohh yeah there's only 2 of us...

A chill time ended up a photoshoot time since Bryan brought his camera and I brought Betsy out so it was just calling for a time to take pictures sadly I didnt bring my camera so all these pictures arent mine, all photo credit goes to BryanC. Check out this pic set on his flickr or on the link below
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bryanjc/sets/72157651744581742/

This says my addictions in one photo...

Swag Pose

You see the two couples in the pic? The old people in the back and Betsy & I

Pre-89 and Post-89

Tryna be artistic or cover my car?! Lol JK!

#BringBackPopUpLights

Keepin' it real ;) and this is the ONLY reason why I wore my Volk Racing sweater cause Volks!

He "DA 2JZ"


and MHMM it's all about the MK3's

He has other shots in his set but I picked the ones I enjoyed the most! We need to know more Supra's around our area which is SF, DC, SSF, San Bru, Pacifica, Millbrae and San Mateo so if you near by let's meet up so we can talk cars...lol nahh it's always interesting when you guys share interests and/or have the same car lol so shoot an email if you tryna do this: ANaaataan@yahoo.com

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment