Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hello November! Time for a camera dump!!

Yeah Ima post pictures that I never got post yet so enjoy!!!

Here's some pictures that I shot at a drift event my homeboy was hosting!!!

AE86
Fave Shot!!

This is the guy who held it!!!


After the last time my head was opened up, had to come here to take a break from all the pain I suffered...
Really rehab for me...








My bed



Some great people that came and helped and guided me!!!
This is not all the people..there are even more it's just when I went they werent there...next time na lang!!!


Well this last cam dump is my fahzhas bday!!!
My fahzha and uncle!!!

More people whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

So much food...

What's a party without karaoke?!

You shouldnt have a problem with this...Youre good at blowing right dad?!

Ice Cream cake mmmmmmmm..


Well here are pictures just cause I can!
Just cause it's Minions!

You see when your out my room it looks so clean but when you close the door and this happens!!

As always check out my Flickr for more pictures which is the link above or CLICK HERE!!!

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment