Sunday, October 27, 2013

Chillaxin w/ Supra buds

Yeah just chillin with anyone comes rare nowadays so I always wait for anyone who would be down! So they hit me up and I had nothing to say but yes!!! Cause like I said its really rare for me to go out! SO HIT ME UP!!!!
But in the mean time here are some of the pics I took!! and also CLICK HERE to see all of em!


Subi Wagon and its stick wtf?!


Microsoft!! Im usually an apple guy but couldnt resist


Rob having hella fun there!!


Caught my friends staring at this LOLOLOL!!!


I WANT!!!!


I like this building work!!


Walked on Powell!!


Union Square


Apple store in SF!!


SF


I miss this place! SFMOMA


Latest pick up!!!


So goooooooood!!


Fave shirt right now!!
So yeah CLICK HERE for the whole set from this day!!!

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment