Thursday, April 12, 2018

Slowly gettin into the groove..

Well Im slowly shooting more ever since Reginald got me a 12mm FishEye for my full frame cam and if anybody knows me they know that I LOVE DISTORTION IN PHOTOS...which is why I love the fisheye, just distortion from everywhere. My previous fisheye was for my crop body camera but got destroyed in my car accident which really sucks cause it killed a lot of my walking around and shooting...but now I have another fisheye thanks to Reginald! LET THE SHOOTING COMMENCE!

Rokinon 12mm!

Unboxed

Do people still do mirror selfies even if today's phones have a front lens?

Oh Reginald...

Starting a game of Cards Against Humanity...

Being behind the lens is a rarity for me...

Durkee why the face...

Finally had to go to south bay for a doctor's appt...SO I FINALLY GOT TO GO EARL OF SANDWICH!

Avocado Chicken is DELICIOUS AF!

Never could go wrong with a gold brick of a sandwich and took his E.O.S. virginity!

So ever since this lens has entered my life...it restrengthened my will to shoot photos again! Well I wanna shoot more fisheye photos so...slide in my DMs! LETS SHOOT HOMESLICE!!!

Wanna see all the pics in full resolution and/or download em? Click link below:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157665676639407

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment