Monday, November 13, 2017

Drift Central

Excuse the tardiness but here's a sample of the photos I shot at Drift Central, the reason for the long time wait was due to the fact I was looking for someone to help me with a watermark but took toooooo long that I was like fuck it, I'll just save it for the next event I shoot at to watermark...but just know I've been done for weeks now but shit always comes up but HERE THEY ARE!!!

I didn't want to put ALL of the pics here so if you wanna view the full album the link will be below
https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157687434987740

The early morning lineup

TANDEM TANDEM TANDEM

Remember...4 doors for...more whores to go sidewayz

Tasteful

Lil Toyotas that could!

When goin too hard in the paint...some shit happens

#FlipUpsFORLYFE

#SmokeLivesMatter

#ThatAngleTho

Not only good car for donuts/ratchetness but also drifting

4CAR TANDEM!

DRIFT CENTRAL



Well I'll say it again as I did in the beginning since I didn't upload all the pictures here but if you go to my flickr album drift central which is https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157687434987740 then you will see all of em! Photos shot NATANstyle!

-Naaataann OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment