Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Drift Central Teaser

I haven't shot a drifting car in soooooo long...a year and a half to be more exact...so I HAD A BLAST! That sweet smell of tire smoke and cars singing their sweet tune of their peoples! This is just a teaser pic of the sliding that went on and a pic of some of the cool ass people at this event! All the other pic of the cars drifting will be edited in good time cause there is a shitload of photos I need to go thru but in the meantime...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157687434987740

Opening these set of photos with a teaser of Reg taking off the line!

Sleeping Forrest

Them poses tho...

They really wanted me in the pic so I turned my cam aroundish and took a pic

"So like the sun is my eyes but this photo is crackin' Just me and my wheel" FACE!





Come drift with us if you wanna have fun or have a crackin ass time on the sidelines!!




Stay tuned for the next batch of photos! Check in within the next few days!

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment