Monday, August 14, 2017

Philz Shenanigans

I mean you know I come here to this place of beautiful coffee pretty often but I feel like I've neglected my camera so much that I had to take it out onto one of my Philz coffee adventures because adventures sounds more pleasing than addiction so Philz Adventures yeah Philz Adventures!

Here's a lil taste/my top pics but if you wanna see em all at once click the link below
https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157685082306773

Because Night Crew

Will he catch it...the world may never know...

That GRIP tho...

We don't have that much customers..LETS SEE HOW MANY CUPS WE CAN STACK!

Wanna see a kind of a magic trick?





Wait for it!

Tada!

BEST PIC BECAUSE IT FALLS APART like my usual love life but thats not the case, its about these cups falling down
I shot more but these are my chosen top pics but if you wanna view em all then click link below

https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157685082306773

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment