Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pt2 shooting

So we planned another shoot again but this time a different bridge and different type time of day! Change is good and constant shooting! I need to hurry up and get my license so I can be making some dough to get new camera equipment so I can expand my photo game more, I'm doin alright with the equipment I have now but could always be better...

Fog slowly moved away from us when we got to this point...

I tried to bring out as much stars as I can...you gotta zoom in to see em...

2 Bridges in one photo...Bay Bridge in the back while in front of the Golden Gate Bridge
I always love shooting at night! Idk I feel more creative at night I mean is it just me or do others feel it too? I even remember when the homies were down with shooting everything, not just cars. At least now I found someone who's down with it and slowly bringing the drive for shooting out again! Maybe now I might be producing more good photos again! Give it some time and money, maybe I'll start doing videos again but only time will tell.

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment