Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Electric Daisy Carnival 20

This is my first EDC..honestly been waiting for this moment to come since 2011! So I would say this is well-deserved for me, been too long awaiting for this but FINALLY IM GOING TO EDC not just a regular EDC..but a 20th anniversary!! EDC20!!!!! Just really excited that I had to shoot this for remembrance of my first EDC!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157667084641303

EDC20 out the bag!

EDC20

EDC20

Cover off!

Opened up

The other end

When you fully open em!





There is my pass and miscellaneous items from the box!




More goodies!

Even came with an UBER card!




You have no idea how I felt when this just showed up in the mail...best believe I went ballistic. Simply just overjoyed by the fact that now I am going! If youre goin and want a lightshow, lemme know! Lol I wonder who actually reads what I type that isnt my friends already lol

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment