Thursday, October 1, 2015

Nurse Joy is having a baby...

My cousin Joy is having a kid so she asked me if I could take pics at her baby shower...I was like ehhhhhhhh alright fineeee lol just kidding of course I would do it gotta capture my cousin and her big ol' belly with a baby of Natan blood so you already know this baby is gonna be doin big things because NATAN. Look at this Natan that's typing this blog is just great, simple yet great. Yes I do think highly of myself cause if I don't then who will? Right?! Lol just kidding guys.

I think she's preggo with a girl...

Raising the bar

HerpyDerp

Only one of em has not been pregnant before...

Why didn't I get the tall genes...

Time for even more fam!

Trio

I don't think she even reads these captions so...you're fat





Just kidding Ate Joy, if youre really reading

Some of good looking Natan's seated at this table

They did a small contests for some prizes cause Nurse Joy is pregnant

A lot of people got in it

So many puzzles..

Like guessing how big she is...

So she used his stomach to kind of get an educated guess...smart

I mean really look at their tummies...You see the difference cause I can't see much

Look at all those gifts...while these photos are mine cause me so broke...

Hello BABY!

If I make it a little brighter when shooting...you look lighter and skinnier LOL!

Saved the best for last, Ate Joy can't disagree with this photo cause that's her ma! Ultimate selfie thru a DSLR!
Dont kill me for all the good captions...but if you wanna see/download the photos at it's highest form visit https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157658833663820
I omitted like a few photos from this set cause I just wanted to keep it interesting but it's located in the link above.

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment