Monday, August 10, 2015

86MEET!

Out of all the years I've went to this, this year the meet was huge like it seems to get bigger every year. It seems like it evolved from a Squirtle to a Wartortle! I mean just imagine in the future when it'll be a Blastoise meet...Too much Pokemon references, enough of that nonsense and get back to the topic at hand! The meet was really quite breathtaking if you are into well-built, old, restored, or ultimately modded cars. Enough with the typing...now with the showing!

If you wanna go to straight to the pictures to view at the highest resoulution and/or download to the link ---> https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/sets/72157656980271406

Very first pic I took

ONE TOYOTA OF OAKLAND

Fender Mirrors tho

Just a section...

Thats a mixture right thur

Another section...with so many people

One of the cleanest 86's just like Takumi

That baggedlyfe

Parked on the speed bump...gangster

That underglow tho...where do you see underglow?!

GS on 8 Series...

I just had to take a second picture...for how clean it is

These two cars had flashing lights for when they dorifto

J.Sanchez always flossin...

SleepyForest

"That's an engine..yes it is" IDK

OOO Man it's been awhile since I seen a car from them..

LimitlessMotorsports

That fitment....

Idk if that girl was modeling for J.Sanchez car but I was like fuck it she wont move so I took a picture

86 Meet at One Toyota!

Could never go wrong with old skool!

Even RC Cars were there now where were you?!






This is all the pictures I took...It's not alot cause I was too busy catching up with people. Next time will be alot more...

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment