Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My lil nephew's graduation from 8th grade

Well my brother wanted me to go to my nephew's grad since I was also his sponsor last year so it was really only fitting if I went! So I also took pictures of course.


You made it...onto highschool

Fr Alex!

Dont they look like a choir?

The Graduate Choir

Lookin some type of gangster for the pic yo

When it has your name on it, ITS FANCY!

Ladies

Son&Father

Sister&Brother

Sister&Father&Brother

Point and look at that camera

Now let's look at me so I can snap you guys a pic

Tried to get more than one shot in so..

Bro....I hope you know there is other people trying to take a pic too...

Thank you for moving lol

People



High ranks
Well this was a list a pictures I found acceptable to show but if you wanna see more click the link below!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/sets/72157653921518192

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment