Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Shhhhh this is secret!

I doubt that anybody really pays attention to my blog so Ima post these pictures only on here tho!! Well let's just say I sadly can't finish the swap I was gonna do myself so I'm having some trustworthy friends finish it just cause I've been through so much hell and I'm just dying to see it running again especially since I lost a shiiload of knowledge on what to do...but I'd just like to say that I'm utterly thankful for everyone helping in this project of mine! THANK YOU GUYS!

My hypebeast bumper

Whole shot!

TOW READY!

Let's do this!

My car misses the outside

"Uhhh sir..I think youre missing a motor.."

Talk about feeling empty...

"Look ma!! I'm the motor of the car vroom vroom"

Well let's say it's only a matter of time now! I stay excited now!
STAY IN TUNED for more!

-Naaataan OUT!!!

1 comment: