Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Another step on the photography ladder

Well had a homie found a camera that changed my whole camera perspective! I mean it may not be the best camera right now and it's considered weaker than the camera I've been having, but so far right now I've been enjoying the hell outta it! From APS-C Sensor to Full Frame!

THAT WIDENESS THO!

One of my models ;)

My dark friend

Looks like a milkshake right? NO it's a smoothie!

Just cause...

No fakes here

Well let's take a break but had to shoot also my brother's confirmation
Confirmed

Funny Pose

Bishop

And as of last night of EDC I had to take some memories
I stayed up late for my fave group that really got me into Trance music! Thank God for #EDCcurated WHOOOPEE for Above & Beyond

Well if you wanna view the pictures visit my flickr!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment