Monday, March 3, 2014

Golden Gate Drift (Stockton 99 Speedway)

Okay this was my first Pro AM event so I was quite thrilled to shoot! The only downside from everything was the rain but when it stopped it was great! So many exciting shhhhhtuff but I must say dont judge me on the photos because I only had one lens that would be able to reach all of the fights and also its an old film lens and (the best part) it's full manual so don't judge my photos I tried my best! If you wanna skip all of this and go straight to the photos click here http://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/

Name says it all


Let's start with my boy's shop built this car! S14 1JZGTE!

LOVE THIS COMBO! S13 coupe w/ S14 kouki Front end

I would like to go to the ER in this car!

Graffiti'd 240sx!

GAHHH ROCKET BUNNY! Love rocket bunnies no matter what car

That purp tho

Brrrlat!

Just wanna put this out here...Driver is a girl so we really need more female drifters out there!

Donuts before they start tandeming!

Let the tandems begin

O_O

Foxbody ohh whaaaa?!

Smoke

Close AF

Those art pieces tho

Ouch!

One of my fave edits!

Well I have more but don't wanna put it all on here cause I would be tired as fuuuu! So I posted all of them here http://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/ so take a visit on in there and share this info with everyone who loves drifting!


-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment