Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another camera dump!

Well to start out things out my first set of pictures I will present will be some of my nurses from Redwood City after my stroke the people that really took care of me that really helped me be where I am today!! And the rest will be just a bunch of random pictures I took for the past 3 weeks!

Some great nurses that kept me in their prayers!!

Even more nurses!!!

And the rest I was able catch at that time!!

There is a story behind this Applebees...come kickit with me to find out





Here's random shots I took just cause I can!

#truth

Went to five panels just cause I can't rock my old fitted hats...

My daily bidness!!!

Missin' this car...

Gotta take one gangsta pic!
So like I said the nurses above really helped me through my time of need and without them I wouldn't be where I am right now! I can't be thankful enough for them! And just random shhhtufff like my daily FaceTime and car!!!

-Naaataan OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment