Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fish-Eye

If you guys didnt know, my fave lens is my fish-eye.
Im that kind of person that loves alot of distortion in my pics. A fish-eye takes an ordinary picture and stretches it into a piece of art.

Here it is...my 8mm f/3.5 fish-eye. Yes its full manual and its a pain in the ass



Here some fish-eye funn!!!
Ohhh this Ol' thing, I must forgot to sling it over my shoulder

Since I know Lawrence stalks the hell outta me!

See that asian guy to your left, you know that guy lost 5 times before I came

distortion...you know which game im taking a picture of lol
Last one for now...but this is my fave picture i have taken with my fish-eye!
To see more of my photos go to www.flickr.com/naaataan
and also www.doubleZEROphotography.com

-Naaataan OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment