Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just a recap from the last time I posted

Alot has happened over the past 2 months! Graduations, Church, Christmas Shopping, Gettin fat, Reunited with old friends, Church, Drifting, photoshoots, my birthday, and more drifting

Visual Relationship
Lets have a toast for all the hard work done!




_MG_8458
Some of the gifts I wrapped for important people in my life.

_MG_9041
Fam

_MG_7635
Toledo's Grad @ Wangstop!

Mac's all around!
Daniel's return and just chillin in his room

Naaataan's MKIII
Photoshooting the Poopra

Puttin' work son!
Photoshooting Limitless Motorsports

Old Toe and Chugo
Photoshooting Bikes!

_MG_7945
Church Bidness

_MG_9956
and DRIFTING!

_MG_9814
and EVEN MORE DRIFTING

There was so much more than what you see, just too long to list!
check out my flickr
and also doubleZERO_O

Well than until next time! Feel free to leave comments

Naaataan OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment